The Paxman Kit
Your Paxman Personal Cap Kit will be delivered to your home and includes everything you will need for your scalp cooling treatment throughout your chemotherapy treatment.
The Paxman Cooling cap comes in two parts. The soft, flexible silicone cap providing a close fit to the head and the neoprene cover which fits over the cap and assists in the efficient operation of the system. The cover insulates the cap and protects it from high room temperatures. It also absorbs condensation and ensures good contact with the scalp.
Designed for flexibility
Women who use the Paxman Scalp Cooling Cap find it is light, yet flexible and strong, and easy to use. After extensive research regarding head shapes, 3 different cap sizes were developed to meet the needs of all women. Your Paxman Scalp Cooling Cap should provide a close fit around the head.
Connects and disconnects easily
The Paxman Cap easily attaches to the Paxman Scalp Cooling System. If you need to use the restroom, the cap is simple to disconnect and then reconnect. Please be sure to contact a healthcare professional for help with this. Once the treatment is finished, a healthcare professional can disconnect the cap from the coolant line. Find out more about the cap.
Paxman Personal Cap Kit includes:
- Your own Paxman Scalp Cooling Cap
- Your personal neoprene cooling cap cover. The cap cover has an icon that is color-coded to your size
- Headband to be placed below the ears, to reduce discomfort
- Spray bottle to moisturize hair prior to putting on cap
- Tangle Teezer The Original detangling hairbrush
- Hair conditioner and shampoo
- Patient brochure with instructions and specific hair care–related information
- Towel to dry the hair and to dry the cap after the session
- Pay-for-use token to activate the Paxman Scalp Cooling System for your treatments (which is explained by the Paxman Hub case manager)