According to the U.S. News & World Report’s 30th annual 2019-20 Best Hospitals Rankings, published today, PAXMAN scalp cooling is available to cancer chemotherapy patients being treated at all of the five highest-ranked cancer centres in the USA.
For 2019-20, the Mayo Clinic claimed the No. 1 spot on the Best Hospitals Honor Roll. Massachusetts General Hospital ranked No. 2, followed by Johns Hopkins Hospital at No. 3. The Honor Roll is a distinction awarded to hospitals ranked in the top 20 for delivering exceptional treatment across multiple areas of care.
See below the Top 5 specialty rankings for cancer:
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- John Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore
- Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center, Boston