The Paxman Scalp Cooling System is available in 2 models to allow either 1 patient to be treated or 2 patients to be independently treated at the same time.
The Paxman Scalp Cooling System offers many benefits for use in hospitals, chemotherapy clinics, or healthcare facilities.
Providing the leading scalp-cooling technology for hair-loss prevention, the system consists of a compact refrigeration unit containing a coolant that is circulated through specially designed cooling caps. The coolant lines are supported by a raised, adjustable arm to offer maximum comfort for the patient.
- Small, compact size, which is easily maneuvered
- Single or dual patient unit, which are independently controlled
- Easy-to-read, touch-screen visual display with system-status graphics
- One-touch switch operation for simple ease of use
- Scientifically developed, low-temperature, nonviscous coolant with ultraefficient heat transfer properties
- Instant cooling capability once connected to the system to allow immediate use
- Visual and audible alarms for restricted and no-flow coolant conditions
- High–ambient-temperature warning alarm
- Countdown timer with touch-screen access and visual display
- System-diagnostics access for operators
- Coded access for service engineers
- Telephone technical support
- Pay-for-use token in the cap gets scanned, which starts the Paxman Scalp Cooling System machine. The session cost is then depleted from the patent’s account (set up through the Paxman Hub)