Paxman scalp cooling system
The Paxman Scalp Cooling System is globally recognized as the leading product for hair-loss prevention during chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer.
World-class System. World-class Service.
Scalp cooling is a simple treatment that can prevent hair loss caused by certain chemotherapy drugs. The use of scalp cooling has been proven to be effective in preventing chemotherapy-induced alopecia, or hair loss, and can result in women retaining much of the hair. Some women retain all of it. For people receiving chemotherapy, scalp cooling can mean the opportunity to regain some control, ensure some privacy, and maintain a positive attitude toward treatment.
Used by patients with breast cancer, with most commonly used chemotherapy drug regimens, the Paxman Scalp Cooling System is specifically designed to meet the needs of both patients and nursing staff. A compact unit means the system can be easily operated, quickly transported, and efficiently stored. Single or dual patient units mean greater flexibility for your center.
Our advanced system delivers a high level of technology, service, and best practices across the board.
World-class reasons to use Paxman:
- Clinically proven success rates2,3
- Requires little nursing time
- Each patient will recieve a personal, single-patient-use cap packaged with other items
- Lightweight, comfortable cap is easy to use, and the system is low maintenance
- Paxman Hub has case managers who help patients with information and cap access
- Paxman instructional videos (on the website) clearly explain cap fitting
- Cleared by the FDA
- Serviced in the United States
- Extensive global experience1-3,5-8